God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last day !


So I am a little late at posting about my last day of work at my old job. Thursday was my last day and I went in thinking I hope that the day does fast. I was not expecting anything to happen. Well I stayed rather busy in the morning with giving shot and helping with call backs in the back. I did not even get to do my normal job on my last day at the office. I was an extra person to help where was needed. You see someone within the office toke my position and I was there as a crutch just in case she had questions or need help. They surprised me with a cake and a card. One of my good friends at the office was off on Thursday and she came in to tell me bye and she brought me a card and flowers ( daises, and white roses) in a little tea cup,when she came in I lost it, tears came down my cheeks. I stayed busy most of the day to keep my mind off if crying and having to say bye. There are some there that I am going to miss more then others.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so so sweet... That arrangement is beautiful... I know its hard to leave anywhere even though you disliked it in many ways.. I am sure the people you worked with will always remember you. God bless

Melanie said...

Oh, how sweet. The flowers are beautiful. Can't wait to hear all about the new job when you start.