God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

What a Deal!


I was invited to go shopping with my parents today. They were going out to start there Christmas shopping and to Celebrate there Anniversary which is on Monday. So we went to just about every store that we could. I felt like a third wheel, since they were out for their Anniversary, anyway I think that dad wanted me to go so he didn't have to go every place that mom wanted to go look at. It was fun. So we went to the mall, and I always head to the clearance rack to see what is on it, you never know what you will find. Well we went into JcPenneys and there was 75% racks and I headed over to them and find these two shirts pictured on the rack regularly $34.00 marked down to $14.97 to $1.97 with another 20% off of the that I got both for $1.58 each and they are Ana brand clothing which is not cheap. I was so excited beyond belief. Mom got some pretty good deals as well.
I could not believed how crazy traffic was with the economy the way that it is. People are still continuing to buy no matter what.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

CUTE shirts.. I can't believe you got them that cheap! That is so awesome.. Your like me I go straight to the for sale racks TOO! LOL Hey there the BEST!

Janna said...

WOW!!! I love an amazing deal!!!

KateandCodyWhite said...

Love your new blouses and good luck on your first day of work :)

Jim and April said...

ok...seriously...that is like a crazy awesome deal! So happy you got those shirts so cheap! YAY!

Hope2morrow said...

Ooh, I LOVE bargain shopping!