God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not going to take up painting.

Old color on door(Hunter Green)
New color of door (Rhubarb)

I have been wanting to paint the front door for a few weeks now. I like the new color but don't like my paint job. I am not going to quit my day job and take up painting that is for sure. I let it drip and run I should have used a roller instead of a brush, I think that it would have worked better, if you don't look at it up close then we are good. Carter is going to say I told you so. He doesn't think that I paint very well. So it will probably be stripped and repainted we will see what he thinks about it. I think when we do paint the rooms of the house we will hire someone to do it with our high ceilings. I try to stay busy, keeps my mind off the loss.

2 comments:

Hope2morrow said...

I think your door looks great! Give yourself some credit for even having the motivation and determination to get it done. I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and caught myself up. I'm so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm adding you to my blogroll, too, so I can keep up with you!