God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Louie Giglio - Encouraging Video

I came across one of his videos on Charne's blog. I found that it was encouraging. I also find some hope and encouragement in this video as I am going through this time, plus I had a rough day at work and I needed to hear it, it brought tears to my eyes as I was listening. God really does love and care about me. With Gods grace and the prayer of my family and friends I will get through this. But God promises us that he will never leave or forsake us. Let me know what you think.

On another note it will be a month tomorrow since I had the D&C and Af came to visit today. Sigh..... :(

No comments: