God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Post-op Appt!

I had my post-op appt from my Laparoscopy Monday evening. It went well, RE gave us the thumbs up to start trying again. We had taken a month off, from trying since my ovulation time was close to the surgery, so they wanted us to not to do the duty. So he went over the pictures with us and answered some of our questions that we had. We have set a plan in place, as to what our next step is and how far we are willing to go. We decide to try on our own this month with no meds or procedures, the natural way, and if not pregnant this month then the next step is an iui in May. We will see if the endometrosis had anything to do with the ttc process.
My abdominal pain is gone, I had really bad cramps and tummy pain the week before AF and the week of, and I didn't this month after the surgery. I just had the normal AF cramps. So the surgery toke care of one issue, we will see if it helps with me getting pregnant,
I hope that we get pregnant this month. Time will tell in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'll be praying extra hard this month!