God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My feelings on Infertility!



I have had some struggles this week. I found this video, and it expresses and puts it into words how I am feeling exactly. It shouldn't be this hard to get pregnant, at least I didn't think that it would be, and here I am 16 month later. I know that their are others that have been on the roller coaster ride with infertility longer then I have but I can truly sympathize with you. This roller coaster stinks. Sorry I had to vent and get how I am feeling off my chest.
I pray that God will open the door for us on this journey very soon.

No comments: