God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trying to Stay Positive!

I am now close to o'ing I am on cd 14 today on a 30 day cycle. Carter and I are taking a weekend trip this weekend. We are leaving in the morning to visit some friends in Iowa. We are both ready to get away. So I am hoping that the weekend get away, helps with the stress and we conceive while we are there. It would be a good souvenir from the trip if I get pregnant on the trip. I am looking forward to the time with our friends to hangout and enjoy life. I pray that we have a safe trip there and home this weekend.

1 comment:

KateandCodyWhite said...

Well hopefully ya'll have good luck this weekend! God Bless and we are praying for you!