God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Little Man is 2 yrs old.

My little man turned 2 yrs old today. Where has the time gone. Two yrs ago today I was in the recovery room after having him via C-section at 7:14 p.m. He is growing so fast, he is weighing in at 27.5 lbs and 33 inches tall. He is a very active little guy, he has no fears, knows now stranger. He is wearing size 18-24 month clothes. He is a very picky eater, He favorite foods are mac and cheese, french fries, tater tots, carrots, cheese, any thing sweet, he has a sweet tooth like his mommy.
I was so hoping that I would be pg this time around before he turned 2 but I guess that God has other plans. I pray that he allows me to get pg again soon.
Below are his 2 yr shots.









Happy Birthday NOAH, Mommy loves you so much and can't imagine life without you.

No comments: