God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Random Thoughts. Been awhile.

Hello, blogging friends, if there is still anyone out there that still reads and looks at my blog anymore.
Little man is getting so big he is 22 months now and is saying about 2 new words a day. He had tubes put in his ears about a week ago and is doing well. He loves to play with his cars and really loves to play outside. He is about 23 lbs. He is wearing 18-24 month clothes and in size 5 diapers. He love chocolate milk and is a very picky eater at times. He will not eat any meats. If he had his way he would have mac and cheese all the time. He is getting really good at using a spoon and feeding himself. We are planning his 2nd birthday party with the theme Chugginton from the Disney channel. Below are some pictures from a vacation in Chicago this past weekend.


Noah napping at the Zoo.

He loves to wear his monkey backpack and it turns into a leash.
Noah;s first trip to the beach.

Family pic.

Noah at the hotel being silly.

Noah and Daddy at the Children museum.

Noah and Mommy at the museum.


Noah at the Shedd Aquarium watching the fish.


We are trying for baby # 2 and still having no success I am on my second month of Clomid and I guess time will tell. We have been actively trying in the past 6 months and have not used anything to prevent since Noah was 6 months old. I pray that God will give us another miracle I don't want him to be an only child.
There is a person that I work with she became pg after only 5 months and she is consistently complains about being sick and has referred to her little peanut as a parasite at times and it frustrates me, she has no clue how luck she is. I have had a few run in with her since she has been pg about her comments and she gets mad and runs to the boss. Coming from someone me that has been through infertility and miscarriage don't complain. You have not been in my shoes so be quiet and suck it up and deal it only gets better. Some people should not have childern. She is very selfish and so has no idea. Sorry I needed to vent, and I can;t trust anyone at work so that is why it is nice to do it on here. Some many know where I am coming from on here.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Welcome back Jen! Wow, your little man is getting big!!! I'm sorry you aren't having any luck with baby #2. Keep praying (and I will too) and come here for support from people who "get it!"

Kristen said...

Welcome back! :-)

I'm so sorry you are dealing with another round of IF. We're here when you need to vent!!!