God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update!

A little update on my little guy that is growing like a weed. He is going on 19 wks old tomorrow, 1 wk short of 5 months. He had his 4 month check update last week( I know 2 weeks last better late then never) as well as his 4 mo shots.
He is weighting in at 13 lbs-15oz 25th percentile in weight as of last Thursday and 26 1/2 inches long and 80th percentile in length. He had his first taste of baby food on Saturday applesauce. I posted a few pic below of that experience, he did not like it at first but his loves it now. We have been mixing it in with his rice cereal at times and seems to like it. He did well at getting his immunizations as well he only cried for less then a minute and mommy picked him up and cuddled him and he was fine.
I can't believe at how fast he is growing and getting. I am still waiting for him to roll over. He loves to stand and sit up with help of course. He is sleeping in his crib and has now since New year day night. The last 2 night his has slept straight through the night, no middle of the night feeding. I am still breastfeeding and pumping with some formula mixed in at times. My plan is to try and make it to 6 months of breastfeeding if possible not much time 5 weeks. My supply is going down some since I have been back to work and the supply that I had in the freezer is gone.
Hope that everyone is well, I am trying to catch up on blogs while I am feeding him at times and have not went back to comment, Sorry all but I am following you.

Laughing at grandma

Tasting my new food

Oh gee mom what is this


I am waiting!



1 comment:

The Lynchs said...

Oh my - I LOVE the one of him laughing!