God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Week of Firsts.

Life has been a little hectic this past week, as this is my post about a week of firsts.
1. I went back to work last week for the first time after having Noah, it went okay. I cried a lot.The people I work with are very supportive and were very sweet as I made the transition back into the flow of things, Thursday was alittle easier for the most part.

2. It was Noah's first week at the daycare. On Monday Carter toke him and I called to check on him a few times. I cried when I left the house Monday am and throughout the day as well. I guess he cried for her for 30 mins Monday,Tuesday 45 mins and Friday hour and a half. She is very sweet about me calling and checking on him throughout the day. Thank goodness most of the days that he is there he is only there for 4 hours, just enough to cover an overlap of my hours and my husbands.

3. Noah's first Sunday at church this am. I am a slacker when it comes to getting up and going to church these days. I need to get back in the routine of going every Sunday.

4. Yesterday we celebrated my nephew 1 st Birthday. His actual birthday was on the 15th of this month, but they had the party yesterday. He is the one in the picture below with Noah.


Sleeping after a long drive home from Nana and Papws. We stayed last night at my parent house.

Noah and cousin Nathan
2 mo picture
Today Noah is 2 months old, where has the time gone. He amazes me everyday at what he can do. It makes my morning and day when he wakes up and I start talking to him and he looks up and gives me this big grin and smile, it just melts my heart. I thank God every day for him. He is sleeping about 5 hours a night and he loves his bath time at night. We have a routine in the evening in which he is doing okay with. He has his 2 mo well baby check tomorrow, I can't wait to see how much he weights. He loves to be talked to and he coos and awes and makes noises at you, it is the cutest thing.

I will post about last weekend trip to the in-laws and 3rd shower pictures when I get more time little one is starting to wake up to eat.
Well hope everyone is having a good weekend what is left of it and everyone have a good week.

2 comments:

The Lynchs said...

I'm glad he is doing so well! The picture of him all covered up is adorable!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that your first week back was rough. I am having more of a delayed reaction. (I was fine for the first week and have gradually felt more like I miss him) I love the pic of him in his carseat!