God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No place like home!

We had safe trip there and back home this past weekend for Thanksgiving with Carters family. We had a nice visit with his parents and nephew, and his grandparents came over for supper as well so we got to visit with them too , it was nice to get away but it is nice to be home.
In the mists of the busy weekend, AF decided to show her ugly face and she showed up a week early with vengeance. I was hoping that this might have been the month, but who am I fooling.
I am now on cd 4 and we are going to try the opk this month, and we will see what happens. I keep reminding myself that this is in Gods hands, and if it is his will and in his plan this month the it will happen. Please keep us in your prayers as we are struggling still at times, just as other are as well.
Lord I pray that you give us that are struggling with infertility the strength and hope to get through the holidays.

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Jen,
So glad you had a good visit and are home now.
I'm praying for you, friend.
Hugs,
Amanda