God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

No News On Job Yet !

I have been waiting anxiously for the call that I have the job. I have not received that call yet. I have not lost hope. Today I called Rhonda the first manager that I interviewed with and she told me that she has heard good things and I asked her how she thought that I did last Wednesday when I shadowed at the clinic, she said that what she seen me do was good. She told me that it has been sent to Human Resources at Parkview and that the person that takes care of the pay offers for the position was out of the office today and will be tomorrow as well. So I should hear something on Wednesday or Thursday as to if I have the position and if I accept the pay that they want to offer to me. Please continue to pray for me in this job endeavor. As I really want this job, and would love to use my degree in the clinical setting for a change in pace. I will keep you posted.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Jen remember that if its for you the door will stay opened and if it is not then He will close that door. I am job searching too and I start my "job hunt" tomorrow. I will keep u in my prayers. Please update me.

Hope2morrow said...

Hang in there. So far so good. I think you touching base with the Manager was a great idea to let her know you are interested.