God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Thoughts !

1. I toke yesterday off (with no house work or errands to get done) and I scrapbooked most the day, which was nice. I miss doing things like that. I am working on my Senior Trip to Washington D.C. in 1999 which was almost 10 years ago that I have been out of high school. Boy, do I feel like I am getting old.

2. Carter was transferred to another store for good ,yesterday was his last day in Warsaw. He will be working in one of the newer stores that will be opening soon in Ft. W. He is some what excited, it will be easier for him since he goes to school in Ft. W. He is on he 2nd to last semester in school, he will graduate in March of 2009 with a Business degree. He goes to class in the morning and then to work (2nd shift) in the afternoon, so I don't get to see him much through the week, in the mornings before I leave for work and in the evenings if I am not already in bed. I miss my husband very much.

3. We have decided to start trying again soon. I am on cd 7 today, so I am not sure if it will be this month. We were instructed to wait until 2-3 regular cycles after the miscarriage to start try again and this would be cycle # 3. I am alittle nervous to start again, scared, I don't want to go through what I am now again. I know that God will get us through, he has carried us through this and still is, I pray that I get pregnant again really soon and have a healthy pregnancy.

4. I am going to be an aunt sometime in the next two week. My brothers girlfriend was due yesterday, so if baby doesn't come by next Tuesday then she will be induced. I am somewhat excited that I am going to be an aunt that can spoil this child, but on the other hand it is bittersweet, since they are not married, and I always though that I would have a child before my brother.

5. I am getting excited I am getting my haircut on October the 11th. It will be quite different then my long hair now. It will be short with curls and no bangs. I will post pictures after all is done.

6. I love fall with the changing colors of the leaves, it reminds me of how our lives change just like the changing of the season in the arms and eyes of God.

7. I thank God for a loving, supportive husband, family and friends that loves and pray for us daily. A house that we love, a roof over our heads to keep us safe, food to eat and nourish our bodies, jobs to go to everyday and a loving, caring God that has and still is getting us through the loss and bumps in the road, with faith and hope for the days to come.

I hope that everyone is having a good Wednesday, going into the home stretch to the weekend.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hiya Jen... Love your Random Thoughts... Since im new to this bloggin stuff I haven't really did things like this. Writing about our angel took ALOT out of me! But I am up to date and doing well. I know what you mean about "TTC'ing again." It's scary but at the same time we need to go into it with TRUST and have FAITH that all will go well! You say Ft. W. where is that? Im living in a Ft. too... We are military. Well I will chat with ya laters... I have a customer!

Melanie said...

Hi... I used to work for the photo dept in Houston, TX at Walgreens!! LOL We are wanting one here SO bad but its such a small town so who knows.. There are rumors but don't really know. Thanks for the congrats! God bless you...

Hope2morrow said...

Make sure and post your before do and after do so we can see the change. I bet you'll look great!