God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October 15th!


October 15 is "Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day". This was passed in the United States House of Representatives as a day to remember our babies, and to support those who are remembering theirs.
Please visit http://www.october15th.com/ for more information. A related site is http://www.rememberingourbabies.net/.
On October 15, if everyone lights a candle at 7 PM, and lets it burn for an hour, there will be a continuous wave of light across the world. I want to request all of you to please light a candle at 7 PM on Oct 15. I want to remember my twins that have gone on to heaven, but there are some of my friends out there who have lost babies - my friends in real life, and through the blogosphere. Also there are so many people we don't know who have lost babies. Our lit candles will be a tribute to those little angels in heaven.

4 comments:

Charnè said...

Thanks for sharing this i will also put a link on my blog

KateandCodyWhite said...

We will definately think of everyone who has had losses on this day! We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Hugs and I miss you!

Melanie said...

Hi Jen, thank you so much for leaving a message on one of my post. We seem to have a few things in common! But God is good and His mercy endures forever! Amen. I am sorry for your losses. It's not easy I know. And I see your blog states "rollercoaster" and you know I say that to myself all the time. It is like a rollercoaster. I see we both have heart shaped uterus. They placed me on Provera cause my cycles are irregular. Sooo here we go for 3 months to see what happens. Fireproof was amazing! I loved it. I am blessed to have you with my on my journey and me on yours as well. God bless,Melanie

Melanie said...

Thanks im so excited!!! I will have pics today of it...