God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Haircut!

Old hair


New Haircut


I like my new haircut. I think that it makes my face look fat, but I don't care. She cut 7 inches off. It is not as short as I was going to go. I had a picture of how I wanted it and I got there to the shop and I picked up one of the haircut magazines while I was waiting and found something else that I liked better.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!It looks too cute... I love when I cut my hair cause it feels so healthy...

And again very Perrty...

KateandCodyWhite said...

Oh my goodness you look fantastic! I love love love it :)

Hope2morrow said...

Ooh, I like it! I think you look great and actually younger than you did when you had long hair!

Jim and April said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment! I would love to get to know you too! I see you have PCOS also! I hope you have a great day! I will add you to my blogs I read list! April :0)

Charnè said...

I like the change it looks good!

jubilee said...

I think the new 'do is very flattering! When I go short with my hair, it always feel way healthier and bouncier.

Melanie said...

Thank you so much for keeping my grandma in your prayers! He is awesome all the time! Thanks for being there for me in a time of need! God bless..