God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playing it low, for a few weeks!

I want to say thank you to all of you for the prayers and encouragement that read our blog. I also want to say to friends and family that do have access to my blog if you would please keep our news quiet for a few weeks and keep the news to yourselves. We have told some family and our close friends, I want to tell everyone, but want to wait and tell the other later, until at least I have our first ultrasound and we are closer to the safe zone.

I had another progesterone and hcg level drawn today. I am a little nervous and taking it easy for the next few weeks. My hcg was good it went from a 130 to a 271, and my progesterone went from a 8.3 to a 7.9. So they have placed me on progesterone suppositories as a precaution, I have to take one in the am and one in the pm until I am 12 weeks. We have our first ultrasound on July 8Th and our first OB appt is of August 13Th. Which would make me due around the 22 of February. We are very excited. Please pray for us the God sustains this baby within my womb and it grows and develops like it suppose to and that I have a uncomplicated and enjoyable pregnancy.

2 comments:

Yetty said...

I pray that God will bless you with all the desires of your heart according to His riches in glory. Amen

Hope2morrow said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled to hear your good news! Lay low and pray without ceasing!