God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

A nice B-Day!

Last night Carter toke me out to eat for my B-day and we ate at Logan's. We waited about 30mins to be seated, and it was well worth the wait.There you can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor when you are done with them, which I thought was cool. I got a Sirloin Steak, and baked potato with salad, and the steak was awesome. He got me a pair of Colts Scrubs for my present, I was so excited. Then we came home went to the video store and picked out a few movies to watch. We watched Dan in Real Life, and Alvin and the Chipmunks, they were both good movies. It was a nice night to hanging out with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH, I TRIED TO CALL YOU TO WISH YOU A HAPPY B-DAY, BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK UP YESTERDAY!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOURS...LIZA AND THE GIRLZ ARE DOING GREAT...NOW IF WE COULD ONLY GET THE HOUSE DONE!!!

TAKE CARE!!!

TUCKER