God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cleaning Instead of Church

I have to admit I have not been a good Christian girl today. I choose to stay home and clean instead of go to church. I got up and toke a shower and was planning on going today, and as I was letting my hair air dry, I folded some laundry and got in the mood to clean. So I decide to stay home and clean since, I am/was two weeks behind on cleaning, and sweeping and dusting. I know that it would have been here when I got home. Since last weekend I was unable to do much do to having surgery that week. I feel alittle guilty for not going to church, I pray that God will forgive me?

I did get done:
cleaning the master bathroom,sweeping the master bedroom, sweeping and dusting the living, sweeping and mopping the kitchen, laundry all most done and folded and put away.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Jen. I've tagged you for a meme. I've so enjoyed your posts that I thought it would be fun to get to know you a little better. Come on over to join the fun!

Lynda Meyers said...

Sometimes we "clean house" while we're at church and sometimes we clean house at home. God was in both places that day. The natural speaks of the invisible. I think we do more "business" with God in the natural than we think we do!

It's ok to give yourself permission to experience God in different ways!