God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hope it tastes Better then looks!

Okay, Carter is hooked on ham salad so, I toke it upon myself to make some from scratch tonight. Since it is so expensive at the grocery, it is 4.99 a lb. So I figured well I can buy the ingredients to make it myself cheaper then buying it at the grocery, and it is better for him to eat since, he is diabetic, and alot better then fast food greasy food. Plus he can make ham salad sandwiches to eat at work, and on the go to school. A. The recipe I used. There Look B. How mine turned out.


A.
B.


What do you think?

No comments: