God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday's

It has been nice to have Wednesdays off. I am getting used to the 10 hours days, and I have been able to get more done as well before the phones come in and patients are in my face before office hours start. It gives me a chance to get my errands and phone calls made that you can't make since your at work, and I get more cleaning and laundry done as well so I don't have to spend my whole weekend cleaning. I can sit down and enjoy a book or do scrapbooking and not have to worry about getting things done or things piling up anymore. Plus Carter now has mostly Weds off to so we can spend some time together and hangout, since we don't get to with him working mostly second shifts through the week with him going to school in the morning, which he will be done with school in June.Yeahhhhhh.

1 comment:

mama2dibs said...

Just wait until you have kids. :)