God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

What a Shopping Disaster!!

What was I thinking this morning when I got up at 3:00 am this morning to get the deals on Black Friday? I got up and toke the curlers out of my hair and pulled it back and put some warm clothes on and away I went. I left the house at 4:00. I got up to Ft Wayne and to Kohl's I went. I had to park way over in the Old Navy parking lot and I walked. Kohl's was busy and crowded, but I find everything that I was looking for in there, I waited in line for about 45 mins to checkout. Then to Best Buys which the line for there at 4:30 a.m. this morning was all the way down to Kohl's doors and they opened at 5:00a.m. I made it in to Best Buy about 5:45 a.m. and they had what I went in there for and they had the line for checkout wrapped all the round the appliances and and I waited in there for about close to an hour. As I was waiting in line I was thinking to myself "what I am nuts" for for being here at this time and battling the crowds and so rude people when I could be in my warm bed still asleep. Then I thought ,well I have made it through two stores lets try Target bad idea and plan. I went in and got back to the electronics department and turned around to get the heck out of there. As I was trying to get out of there the lines were crazy, and a very rude lady made the comment "I am going to get tired of people walking through here while I am waiting in line" she pissed me off, she pushed her cart up so NO ONE could get through, so I had to back track and go all the way round to get out of there. Why do people have to be so rude. This is suppose to be a happy time of the season. The traffic was crazy but it was do able. I got home at 7:30a.m. and did some shopping online. I got home in one piece and no accidents. Yeah!!!! Then I toke a long nap this afternoon, which was nice.

1 comment:

mama2dibs said...

You are a brave one! I will NEVER subject myself to the rude, greedy people that want to save some money. That is NOT a comment towards you as I know you had to bite your tongue with that lady, but it IS towards the people like that lady. I enjoy my sleep too much anyway. If I'm going to get up that early in the morning it's going to be to spend time with my family or something fun like an amusement park. I am proud of you for your determination.