God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Heat Please!!

Carter and I awoke this morning to no heat. I let Sophia outside and then went to check the thermostat and it was 59 degrees in the house and it was 29 degrees outside. So I woke Carter up for him to check it out, while I jumped in the shower. I wanted to stay in the shower under the hot/warm water for as long as I could. So he called a repair man at 615 this morning and left a message for them to call us back. Carter called them again before he left for school after they opened to see if they received the message and they said that they would send someone out this morning sometime.
So here I am cover with two blankets and two shirts and pants and he is laughing at me. So someone was here within 30 mins, they came really quickly, which is a good thing. It turned out to be the ignition switch that broke. So now it is fixed, Thank goodness. I think that we just about have everything replaced in the house by now. I am just thankful that it wasn't anything worse, like having to replace the whole furnace.

1 comment:

mama2dibs said...

That kind of scared me for a minute after what you went through with the a/c this summer. Glad it was a fairly cheap, easy fix.