God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Still alive Blogger World.

 Hello Blogger World. It has been a long time since I have posted 5 month or so.  I hope that there is still some out there that still lurk and view my blog. I know I need to start updating this more. Life is busy right now with work and the everyday tasks in life.
 A few things have happened in our lives since I have been absent from the blogging world.
In February I had my 3rd Laparoscopy to find that I had a partial blocked tube and Endo again. Then 3 weeks later my husband had rotator cuff surgery. So life has been alittle crazy. I started on fertility treatments again this month clomid and a hormone med and was disappointed yet again this month as flo decides to show her face again this month it is going on 2 1/2 yrs that we have been trying for #2.
 Noah will be 3 in August he is not a baby anymore. He is growing so fast and learning something new daily. He is alittle helper, he loves to be outside doing something. We are working on potty training we have some good days and some bad days he is a very strong willed child. He knows his A, B, C's with only missing a few, can count to 10. Well I am off to bed will wrote more later. Please leave me a comment and let me know that you are still out there viewing my blog.

Noah and his cousin Nathan.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

So good to hear from you! I'm glad you've started fertility treatments again - I'll be thinking of you!!!

Kristen said...

So good to hear from you! I'm glad you've started fertility treatments again - I'll be thinking of you!!!