God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010.

Mothers day this year was good. Wake up and went to church as a family. Came home and Carter fixed me lunch nothing to fancy. Stayed around the house and chilled with little man. Carter then fixed a great supper pork chops with grilled veggies and potatoes, yummy. Got a nice card from the both of them.




I pray for those that struggles with yesterday, as I can imagine and sympathize with how you are feeling as I have dealt my share of infertility, it is something that you never forget. With have lost twins it was a bitter sweet Mothers day. I am so glad that I have little man he is my light, little miracle from God. Everyone out there that is still waiting for your little one, please keep your eyes on the prize and keep close and trust in God as he is the one with our plans. praying for you all. Hugs.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Glad you had a great day!

Unknown said...

Church was nice for us too. They did a Mother's Day slide show with pictures from the congregation. Noah is too cute!