God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Little Man/Updates

Sorry for the delay in posting little man has been not feeling so good. Last Wednesday we toke him in to the Doctor, he was fussy and ached his back like he was in pain, bowel movements were watery and liquid, very gassy, and it seemed that last Tuesday night he cried and cried and anything that I did would not make him happy. So Dr put him on some drops and said that he thinks that he was having bowel spasms which was causing the pain and fussiness. He is feeling alittle better, now since he has been on the drops he is now alittle constipated, still fussy and gassy. He is wanting to be held and cuddled, in which I don't mind, but unable to get anything done and cleaned.
He is weighting in at 9 lbs-15oz as of yesterday, mommy is feeding him well. I had to pack his newborn clothes away since he is growing out of them all so fast, my little man is growing up to fast. Two weeks ago my mom (Nana) toke her two grand babies to have there picture taken at JcPenney that is Noah's' one month pictures, I picked them up today and they turned out good, I will post them as soon as I get time to scan them in on to the computer.

I had my 6 wks Post-parum check today all is well, I had to have a pap since it has been over a year and a half and my incision is healing well. The question came up what do you want to do to prevent. I am thinking about going back on birth control, there is a new one out there that just has the progesterone in it and not estrogen it is called the Minipills. We want to wait until Noah is one before trying again, but if it would happen, then I would take it as Gods will and I would be thrilled about it.

Thats all for now, time to go to sleep before little man awakes to feed again.

1 comment:

KateandCodyWhite said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like evryhting is going well in your world... I can't believe he is already out of the newborn clothes :) Thats great and you are being a great milk machine! Hugs!