God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ultrasound Update

I had the ultrasound yesterday and it is confirmed I have a full complete Placenta previa. Noah didn't want to have anything to do with the ultrasound. He was moving and kicking for most of the exam. Then when the tech tried to get some good 3D pics of him he, like his face profile and feet, he would not have it. He had his face to my back for most of the exam. I think that he is already stubborn. He is looking good and he is measuring 3 days ahead of schedule and has all of his parts and is looking healthy. As for me I have another Dr appt tomorrow morning(Thurs) and I will know then if it is bed rest, or if I will need to cut my hour, Dr said that no matter what I will be on best rest no matter what whether it is sooner or later. But it is definitely a C-section for sure.
I have had no more spotting or bleeding since last evening. Please continue to keeps Noah and I in your prayers.

He is looking to the right and his hands are on his face.
This is part of one of his legs/foot.
He is face down. You can see the back of his head and spine.

2 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Jen,
I am praying for you and Noah.
Hugs,
Amanda

Brooke said...

Bummer about the previa but I am glad that Noah is doing so good. It sounds like he is a fighter. I hope you wont have to do the bedrest thing too soon. Awaiting an update!