God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random Thoughts !

1. I am getting excited not only is Saturday, April the 4Th my B-day, but we are getting the nursery painted and things organized. Yah. I went and brought odor less paint today from Lowe's and supplies. Carters parents and my parents are coming up and helping with this. Since I can only lift 5 pounds do to the previa, they are gracious enough to come and help out. We are going to have a cookout since the day is going to be nice, at least that is what the weather channel is saying 50's.

2. I wake up this morning to Carter fixing me breakfast. Eggs, potatoes, and biscuits and gravy. That was very sweet of him. I am not going to get used to it.

3. In less then 13 days we found out if peanut is going to be a Noah or an Allie. That is the names that I am going to reveal, just the first name. And I also find out if I will have to have a C-section do to the previa if it has not corrected itself, in which I am hoping and praying that it has. I have been feeling some flutters and little touches in my tummy it started at about 17 wks, I am assuming that it is peanut moving around in there. I talk to him or her just about every night.
I can't believe that I will be 19 wks on Saturday.

No comments: