God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In Memory of my Grandma!

This post is in memory of my grandma. She went on to heaven 5 yrs ago today. She is greatly missed and it has forever left a void in my heart and life since she has passed. I know that she is holding and taking care of our twin that have passed last July. I know that the twins and my grandma are in good hands in the presence of our Lord and Savior as well as the twins are safe in my grandma arms being loved on in my place right now until I meet them all again.
I miss her so much, we talked about everything. When I needs someone to go to town with me, or just needs someone to listen she was always there. She was like my best friend.
Grandma I miss you so much and love you, there is not a day that goes by that I don;t wonder what it would be like if you where still with us here on earth. I know that you are looking down on us from heaven. I wish that you could have seen me graduate from college, and me getting marriage and now that I am pregnant, I would have loved for you to meet Noah your great-grandson.








2 comments:

KateandCodyWhite said...

What great memories you have! I bet she is holding your twins right now and smiling down on you... Hugs and hope your feeling well :)

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jen.
Hugs,
Amanda