God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Haircut!


I toke a pictureas to what I wanted and she didn't pay awhole lot to the picture. I don't like the new cut, I hope that it grows fast. I was told today at work that I have the mommy haircut now and that I have a glow about me.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh im sorry you dont like it. I think it looks cute from the front. It is pretty short from the side. I think in a couple weeks it will be perfect. Thats the great thing about hair..it grows!! Its funny because my lil sis just sent me a text with a pic of her new haircut and she hates hers too. And I just got back from getting a hair cut. lol. Your a cute Mama!

Anonymous said...

I like the new hair! But the great thing about it is that it will grow out if you don't like it...and you are definitely starting to have the mommy glow :)

Kahla said...

I couldn't pull of short hair if I tried!!! I'm sorry you don't like it and hope it grows super fast for you. Curly hair always seems to be harder to find just the right look! In my opinion, I think it's cute!