God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

ALive and Well/ Random Thoughts!

Lets see where do I start.It has been over a week since I lasted posted.I just got back from shopping with my parents, they were shopping for a Video Camera. Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and her two sisters, we went to go look at traveling systems(stroller/car seat) that what they are getting me for my shower gift from them.I found one that I liked. Yesterday we went all over, I brought some crib sheets for the baby with animal prints on it, it is so cute. I think that I am set on crib sheets I have four sets for the little one.

1. I am 18 weeks today. Yah, and feeling pretty good. I have been getting heartburn more recently, but rather then that I am feeling good. I went to the Dr this past Thursday, I started cramping really bad, and with the previa, I am not going to take any chances. No bleeding, thank you Lord. She got the Doppler out and we heard the sweet little heartbeat, she said that it sounded health and strong. At that office that I went to on Thursday there Doppler doesn't saw how fast the heart rate is you have to count it. But I heard it, and that made me feel better. She also checked me to make sure that my cervix was closed and it was, thank you Lord. She said that the cramping could be from over doing it, in which I have been taking it ease, I thought. I did have a slightly bladder infection, and was slightly dehydrated again, which could be some of the cramping. Before I left the office I asked if I could please hear peanuts heartbeat one more time, and she said sure. He or she is a wiggle worm that is for sure the minute we found it peanut would move around. I love listening to that sweet sound of my baby, I am in love already. I go back in three weeks the 15th of April and we found out then about the previa if it has moved, and should found out of it is a boy or girl then. We do have names picked out, that we have both agreed on.

2. I hesitate sometimes to post about my pregnancy, with some of my blogger friends still waiting on there little miracles to happen and going through the ups and down with infertility and failed cycles. I don't want to upset or offense anyone.I have noticed that I am not getting as many comments as I used to. I know that when I was going through the rough journey, I found it hard sometimes to be happy for those that were pregnant, where I am now. I am praying for you girls out there that are waiting on Gods plan to be revealed and he opens your womb. Please know that I am so happy, as I have waited so long for my turn to come, a year and a half my dream came true and God had other plans for the twins that I carried for 8 wks. I thought that my life was over and that my time would not come again, but with my trust and praying heart to God he allowed us to get pregnant again, in which I thank him everyday for another day with peanut. When we got pregnant in December that marked two years. I pray that God keeps this little one safe and healthy for another 5 months growing in my tummy.

3. Carter is working on his last few things and he is done with school. He will graduate in August with a Associates in Business Management. Way to go Honey.

4. We have found a border that we like and that we are going to put in the center of the wall, like where the chair railing would go. I can't wait to get started on moving thing and getting the nursery set up and painted. We have picked out paint as well.

5.Week 18: -Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.


border that we like

18wks.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I cant believe how much you are already pooching out. So cute. I dont want you to stop posting. It helps me to see that even after being IF for a long time you can still have your miracle. I hope you have still been checking my blog. I see your little comments and it makes me glad to know that you are still praying for me. I hope that the doc can help us and that this wont be to much longer. Thanks again for the encouragment.

Melanie said...

So glad all is going well!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the border! It is just what I would have picked too! Take it easy and DRINK YOUR WATER little miss! I promise I've been reading, I just haven't had much time for anything else. Can't wait for your peanut to be with you!

Mandy said...

Hey- That belly's getting bigger! I know that I'm loving showing off mine. I want the whole world to know!!! I think the bedding you've picked out is super cute. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, but I do want to be gender specific. And what travel system have you picked out? I have one picked out, but will wait to buy it until later.

I'm feeling you on the heartburn. It's a brand new symptom of mine. I'm glad that everything is still going well.

I opened a new blog to protect those who were still going through infertility, but have noticed that the number of views and comments on my page have gone almost to nothing! I try to be understanding of where they are coming from, but I think it's sad.