God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lemon Award!

Hooray for another award! Thank Brookebug. The Lemon Award is given to bloggers who have an attitude of caring - of turning life’s lemons into lemonade. When I saw that she had awarded me this awesome award it brought tears to my eyes. Brookebug you are awesome.




It is my turn to award this Award to some awesome blogging buddies that always have something encouraging to say and have a positive attitude in this un so fair world we call IF.

1. April- As we Wait with Hope-she keeps a positive attitude with all that she and her dh have been through and always has a encouraging word to say. Gods Love shines through you.

2. The Petersons -Missed Conceptions- for staying positive with all that is going on in life, and a great encourager to me.

3. Amanda-you are great encourager as you always know what to say.

Without you blogging friends that I haven't mentioned as well are a great encouragement to me with out you all that read my blog and comment, I wouldn't be able to get through this journey with out you all. I am glad that we are all in this journey together and I pray that God will grant us our dream to motherhood very soon.

4 comments:

Jim and April said...

aww...thank you SO MUCH! It means the world to receive a blog award from you!

Teresa & Connie said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! So you're trying natural ways too? What is your game plan?

maw82 said...

Thank you for your comment! I do feel a little bit better today! Yes it is hard after you lose your baby!!! I cant imagine being pregnant again and have all those feelings of fear of your child!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Thank you, Jen!!! What a sweet award.

Hope you're having a great night!

Hugs and prayers,
Amanda