God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blogging Award!


I want to thank to Melanie- Waiting Patiently for giving me wonderful award. She is an encourager and a sister in Christ our father.
Answer the following questions with single word responses. Then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers:

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Blondish brown
4. Your mother? Home
5. Your father? Home
6. Your favorite thing? Knitting
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your dream/goal? LPN
9. The room you’re in? Living Room
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? losing another child
12. Where do you want to be in six years? 2 kids
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? Mean
15. One of your wish list items? Pregnancy
16. Where you grew up? Indiana
17. The last thing you did? ate supper
18. What are you wearing? Scrubs
19. Your T.V.? Home
20. Your pet? Spoiled
21. Your computer? Here
22. Your mood?
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Cobalt
25. Something you’re not wearing? ear rings
26. Favorite store? Khols
27. Your Summer? Fast
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today

This made my day as it has been a not so good one ( that's another post). Again thanks to Melanie for being so kind and awarding me this awesome award you are a good friend and I am glad that I have gotten to know you.
I just want to say to you girls you have been a great encouragement and support to me, Thank You and I love ya all. I am sorry if you are not listed below I could only choose 7 and the a few of the ones that I going to list have already received the award. I just want to say thank you to everyone that reads my blog, I greatly appreciate all your support and encouragment.
Ok so now to the 7 blogging buddies that I am awarding the award to are:

1. Kristen- Learning to be still and know
2. Hope2morrow
3. Charnè- Empty Arms Longing Heart
4. Brookebug- Hopes and dreams in between
5. April- As we Wait with Hope
6. Liza
7. Amanda

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You are so very welcome!!! Don't forget to place it on your column!!!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Thank you, Jen! You are a sweetie. I hope today is better for you. Let me know how I can pray about whatever happened yesterday.
Hugs,
Amanda