God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby Nathan

He is so cute, and sweet. He didn't cry once when I was there to visit, he was very alert looking around.
Mom and Dad informed me as we were walking out to the car tonight leaving the hospital that Nathan was born with no toenails. He has nails only on his two big toes and all fingers. The Dr wants to send him to Riley for a check up. The Dr told Josh and Crystal that he doesn't think that it is really serious, but he thinks that it needs to be checked out, but my parents think that he told them that to not make them worry. I guess that the Dr told them that this is the second case that he was seen since he graduated from residency. So if you would please keep this little one in your prayers as well as the parents (my brother and his girlfriend). Rather then that he is perfect.
I was okay while there at the hospital holding him and visiting tonight but as we were leaving to go home and I lost it, in front of my mom in the parking lot. I just have to remember that God has a plan for me in his timing. I just wish that it was now.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Praying Baby Nathan will be okay. Praying for you and your job interview process.

Have a great weekend!