God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Necklace ( In Memory of my babies)!


I have had it for a few weeks now, I wear it just about everyday. I miss being pregnant, and want to be again so bad. I will never forget that pregnancy or the little ones that I cared for 8 weeks, they will be missed and remembered, even through I didn't get to see them or hear the heart beat I will hold them in my heart forever.

3 comments:

mama2dibs said...

It's beautiful! Thinking of you!

KateandCodyWhite said...

Oh wow it is beautiful! Love it and think about you daily. Miss chatting with you girl ;)

Hope2morrow said...

Of course you will hold them in your heart forever! They were and still are a part of your life. I think of you often, dear.