God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whats up in my World these days?

Sorry, I am still here, been alittle preoccupied with somethings going on in life. I have been somewhat trying to keeping up with everyone that I visit regularly in the blog world.

Here is what is up in my life.
I decide to try the opk again and see if I have any luck this month. I have used them in the past and have not had very good luck with them. I buy the 20 day kits. I am currently on Cd 17 and have not received a positive LH yet, hopefully I will soon. I am so frustrated with this IF journey. I am trying to be patience and keep the faith and hope, but some days are better then others as some of you know. It is alittle rough right now, my brother and his girlfriend are pregnant due in Sept. I mean I am excited that I am going to be and aunt, but it is frustrating at the same time. They were not trying it just happened. I will admit I was jealous when I find out, cause I feel that it should be me, I know my time is coming, I just have to trust in God. All of our turns are coming soon.
We are saving money to have a iui, since our insurance doesn't cover any treatments or procedures it is all out of packet. I am hoping that we get pregnant without having to spend the money, but if not that is our next option on the board, in the fall.

On another note, we have decided to go down another road why we are in waiting for God to open a door to parenthood(whether it be through adoption or we get pregnant), we are filling out foster parenting/adoption paper work. It is alot of paper work, in which I understand why it is in this world that we live in. We will start our classes in August. You have to go through home studies, fire inspections, physicals, criminal background checks, fingerprinting, training in CPR/First Aid, Medication administration, and bloodborn pathogens in which we want to complete before the classes in August. So that is exciting. And by that time my husband will have completed his schooling in business and have graduated. So that will make somethings less hectic in his schedule.

Well anyway that's what is going on in our lives at the moment. I hope that everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying the nice weather.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Jen. So happy to see an update. I'll be praying for you as you begin the foster parent process.

Have a blessed week!

Hope2morrow said...

Nice to hear you all have formulated a plan. Good for you. I hope it brings some peace of mind!

Congrats on moving forward!