God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Valuable time with Mom!

My parents came up tonight for supper we cooked on the new grill. We had steaks, pork chops and grilled potatoes. Then Carter and my dad went out to the movies to see Iron Man. So that give me and mom a chance to sit and talk, we talked about anything and everything. It is nice to know that I can talk to her about anything and not be judged about what I say, she might give me her two sense here and there. I am glad that me and mom have become close over the last few years, now that I am married and out of the house. I am very thankful for my parents.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Parents sure are great and I'm so glad you have a good relationship with yours. I have a similar relationship with my parents and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Have a great weekend!