God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Recipe

I tired a new recipe tonight and it was not to bad, Carter really liked it, so I will probably make it again. I got it out of the Cooking for Two magazine that I get through the mail. It is called Beef Taco Skillet. I will share it with you.

1lb of ground beef
1 can of Campbell's Tomato Soup
1/2 cup of salsa
1/2 cup of water
6 flour tortillas (6'), cut into 1" pieces
1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese

Cook beef in skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off the fat. Stir in soup, salsa,water,and tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 min. Stir, top with cheese.

No comments: