God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I can't believe that it is 2008, how time flies. I hope the this is year a better year for Carter and I then the last. I have made 5 New Years Resolutions to achieve this year. They are: 1). to lose 25 lbs 2). to exercise at least 3 times a week 20 mins a day 3). to have a baby(get pregnant) 4). to do devotions out of my new book and 5). to have a better attitude with things this year and to stay positive with my thinking.
Carter and I stayed up last night to see the ball drop, Carter had to work till 10:30 last night, so we didn't go anywhere. Then after the ball dropped and we kissed, then I was off the to bed. We don't live a very exciting life as you can tell.

No comments: