God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a busy few days!

Christmas Eve Night

Where do I start Carter and I have been on the go since Christmas eve night. We had Christmas with my parents on Christmas Eve. We had a good time, we laughed and talked and laughed some more it was a good time with my parents and brother and his girlfriend Crystal and Carter and I. We had an awesome supper then it was present time. Here are few pic of the night.
Josh and his girlfriend/ mom and dad



I received a Colts jacket from my parents and a sweatshirt from my brother and Cyrstal an Colts helmet ornament as well. Carters favorite thing from my parents was a heated scraper that hooks in the the lighter.

No comments: