God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hanging out with Family!

I got to spend part of the day with my parents and my aunt and uncle that are down visiting from Florida. They came up to visit at the house, since they haven't seen it before, then we went out to eat for lunch at Pickermans in Warsaw. They have soups, salads and sandwiches, it was very good. Then we went to Kohl's shopping. I brought some ornament picture frames that you can hang on the tree that were 70% off. Those may be gifts for next year or I might keep them, I haven't decided yet. Now back to work tomorrow.

this is at the resturant







1 comment:

KateandCodyWhite said...

So come and chat if you are on!