God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shopping with mom

Yesterday I had a day out with mom. We went to Ft. Wayne and shopped till we could go no more. She toke me out to Cracker Barrel for lunch which was wonderful, I had the meat loaf, carrots, and mashed potatoes with gravy. It was so yummy. We were all over Ft. Wayne in search for metal stars and started some Christmas shopping. We did find them finally at the mall at the Amish Acres little store and yes that is the Amish Acres that is in Nappanee they have a small store in the mall. It was a nice day to be outside, alittle chill, but nice. By the time we got back to my house I was sooooo tired, but it was fun day.
I am now waiting for the Colts game to come on to hopefully see a victory after their loss from last week game.

No comments: