God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Crazy weekend

It has been a nutty weekend. Friday night I found out that a friend from church her baby had passed away, he had stopped breathing on Wed and never recovered fully. Then Sat afternoon I received a call from Walgreen's, saying the Carter had fallen, and has some confusion and nausea and his neck and head hurt. So I rush there and take him to the ER. When I got to Walgreen he didn't know who I was, he thought that I was his fiancee, didn't know the date, time, or place he was at, could barely walk. So we were at the ER for 4 hours and they admitted him to the hospital for small concussion and new onset Diabetes. His blood sugar when we went in to the ER was over 5oo. So now he has to check his sugars twice a day and he is taking meds. It is going to be a life changing experience for both of us. It is going to take some time to get used to, with counting carbs and watching what he eats.

No comments: