God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

HELLO

Things are going ok just been busy. This past weekend, on Saturday I went to Niles, Michigan with my parents, since Carter had to work all day. And we went to Shelton Farms, they have flowers, trees and a farmers market. I brought some flowers and trees that were half price, and some fresh grown fruit that is yummy. We had fun, and they toke me out to lunch as well. They brought me a smoke bush to plant in the yard. So Carter and I have done some planting over the weekend and finished it on Monday. And still working overtime at work, but it is getting better so what each day.

No comments: