God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Psalms 23 for Work

One of my friends sent me this and I thought that it was interesting and so true at times.

The Lord is my real boss, and I shall not want
He gives me peace, when chaos is around me.
He gently reminds me to pray and do all things without murmuring and
complaining.

He reminds me that he is my source and not my job. He stores my sanity
everyday and guides my decisions that I might honor him in all that I do.

Even through I face absurd of emails, system crashes, unrealistic
deadlines, budget cutbacks, gossiping co-workers, discriminating supervisors
and an aging body that doesn't cooperate ever morning, I still will not stop---for he is with me! His presence, His peace, and his power will see me through.

He raises me up, even when they fail to promote me. He claims me as his own, even when the company threatens to let me go(doesn't apply to me). His faithfulness and love is better than any bonus check.

His retirement plan beats every 401K there is!
When its all said and done, I'll be working for Him a whole lot longer and for that
I Bless His Name!!!!!

Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen.
Hewbrews 11:1

No comments: